(secure document exchanges via the BlueFiles system)
- social worker,
- touch massage nurse®
|What the unit does
- The Oncology Coordination Centre identifies the priority strategies for implementing the 1st and 2nd line cancer plans at the hospital.
- Organising and scheduling medical meetings with the various partners involved in decisions on treatment. Multidisciplinary Consultation Meeting (RCP in French). There are four RCPs at the CHPG currently – General oncology, urology, gynaecology-mammary, haematology.
- Developing communication resources: providing information, supporting patients and offering supportive care.
- Organising consultations with the psychologist, social worker, dietician and touch-massage nurse®.
- Implementing the personalised care pathway (PPS in French): the PPS is a document summarising the planned programme of treatment identified following consultation between specialists in the various disciplines concerned.
- Liaising with associations, acting as a point of contact and a source of information for patients with the creation of a patient reception area.
- Helping to produce reference documents outlining best practices in oncology
- Developing clinical research in the oncology field
- Dr Aurélie GINOT HOURMILOUGUE
Senior Healthcare Executive : Mme Christine RIPOLL
Healthcare Executive : Michel MARIN
Secretary : Nathalie BLONDEAU
- Cross-disciplinary structure providing care for oncology patients and in care units treating these patients.
- Member of the regional oncology network “ONCOPACA Corse”
- The supportive care provided by the CHPG is not limited to the 3C team. Please contact our medical secretary, if you have any questions.