GETTING TO THE CHPG
Getting to the CHPG
Centre Hospitalier Princesse Grace – 1, avenue Pasteur – BP 489 MC 98012 CEDEX – PRINCIPALITY OF MONACO
COACH AND BUS
Regular NICE-MENTON/MENTON-NICE service (coach stop Place d’Armes), then city bus
The Compagnie des Autobus de Monaco (CAM, Monaco Bus Company) serves the Centre Hospitalier Princesse Grace.
- Bus stop “Hôpital” for bus route 3 & 5. This stop is situated opposite the main entrance and the porter’s lodge.
- Bus stop “Jardin Exotique” (terminus for bus route 2). A public lift situated 50 m from this bus stop allows you to reach the Centre Hospitalier Princesse Grace.
There are connections between the city buses and the Beausoleil and T.A.M. buses.
- From Nice via the Moyenne Corniche following the Boulevard du Jardin Exotique or by motorway, Monaco exit
- From Menton by motorway exit n° 58 Roquebrune-Monaco
An underground public car park is available. The first hour of parking is free. For safety reasons and to allow ambulances to move freely on the hospital premises, parking is forbidden for other vehicles, except in an emergency.
85 Taxis at your service 24/7
For an urgent personal or professional appointment, a visit, airport transfer (Nice, Mandelieu, Marseille, Albenga or Genoa) or for long distance journeys, call:
Taxi operator: 08 20 20 98 98
ACCESSIBILITY & MOBILITY
The Centre Hospitalier Princesse Grace has facilities for persons with reduced mobility, namely:
- 2 exterior access ramps (in front of the Constantinescu Building and the Maternity Tower)
- all the lifts are accessible to persons with reduced mobility. In case of difficulty, do not hesitate to ask for help at the reception desk; also, please ask at reception if you wish to use a specific lift.
- all reception and hospital departments are accessible, including our self-service restaurant
The Centre Hospitalier Princesse Grace provides self-service wheelchairs for persons with reduced mobility.
The wheelchairs may be collected and returned at the different patient arrival points:
- Concierge service
- Louis II Building, Level -1 (car park exit to consultations)
- Louis II Building, ground floor level (main car park exit)
The Centre Hospitalier Princesse Grace also offers free electric cart transfers on demand. These vehicles travel between all the hospital buildings, especially from the plaza car park exit and the Concierge service.
Drivers can be called by patients or visitors in need of assistance, via reception staff, regulatory agents or through an intercom specially installed at the exit of the car park.
The service is available Monday to Friday from 7.45 am to 7.30 pm.